Ruston Sports Complex
RSC is a family-friendly facility; we work hard to create a wholesome and safe environment.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you’re at “our house”:
Indoor Complex Rules
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- No personal coolers or outside food are allowed inside the facility.
- No food or beverages allowed on playing surfaces.
- Dispose of all trash in provided containers.
- Bleachers provided by RSC- (No outside chairs allowed.)
- No gum, seeds, or shells of any kind.
- No pets except trained service animals.
- No tobacco usage – this includes vaping, pipes, cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs of any kind.
- No drone flights on RSC property.
- No skateboarding, scooters, wheelies, skates, or hoverboards.
- Soft sole shoes ONLY on the playing surface.
- No abusive or offensive language, physical violence, or unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Players, parents, coaches, officials, and visitors assume all risk and liability for use of the facility and equipment.
- No running, ball pay, or use of sports equipment in the lobby, concession area, or meeting areas.
- No unsupervised children under the age of 10.
- Be a role model–exhibit good sportsmanship at all times.
- Inclement Weather: please listen for announcements from RSC Staff.
- Only authorized personnel at score tables.
Outdoor Complex Rules
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the entrances and also within the complex.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow complex guest, sports complex employees and volunteers by not using profanity and engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- No metal spikes allowed on the turf.
- No swimming in pond. Fishing only.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the complex.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
- For the comfort of all guests, there is no smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, or other products that produce a vapor or smoke.
- Please supervise children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be supervised by an adult while in the complex.
- Tickets, credentials, and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity. Please present your ticket for re-entry into the Complex on the same day.
- No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, ripstiks, or other wheeled devices allowed other than in designated areas.
- No athletic field use without prior approval from the Director of the Ruston Sports Complex.
- Players, coaches, and officials only on playing fields on game days.
- No food or beverages outside of dugouts on playing fields.
- No pets allowed inside the complex gates (with the exception of service animals). Pets outside the gates must be leashed at all times.
- Only authorized personnel in press boxes.
- No hanging items on the backstop netting.
- Remote controlled toys
- In-line skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal substance
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything that appears to be weapons such as toy guns or squirt guns
- Glass containers
- Pets or other animals (with the exception of service animals)
- No gum or sunflower seeds allowed in the dugouts or on the fields