- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the entrances and also within the complex.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow complex guest, sports complex employees and volunteers by not using profanity and engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- No metal spikes allowed on the turf.
- No swimming in pond. Catch and keep.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the complex.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
- For the comfort of all guests, there is no smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, or other products that produce a vapor or smoke.
- Please supervise children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be supervised by an adult while in the complex.
- Tickets, credentials, and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity. Please present your ticket for re-entry into the Complex on the same day.
- No skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, ripstiks, or other wheeled devices allowed other than in designated areas.
- No athletic field use without prior approval from Tamishia Moats, Director of Ruston Sports Complex.
- Players, coaches, and officials only on playing fields on game days.
- No food or beverages outside of dugouts on playing fields.
- Remote controlled toys
- In-line skates
- Shoes with built in wheels
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any illegal substance
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything that appear to be weapons such as toy guns or squirt guns
- Glass containers
- Pets or other animals, except on the walking trails, but must remain on leash at all times
- No gum or sunflower seeds allowed in the dugouts or on the fields