There are 15 Turf Baseball/Softball Fields available to rent based on availability.
Practice time Details:
- Practice times are available in two time slots: 5-7 PM or 7-9 PM
- Rental fee: $20 per slot
- Reservation requests must be submitted 24 hours in advance
- If you are interested in reserving time slots outside of the times listed above, please contact Chris White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (318) 255-5800
The grass softball & soccer/football fields are available for recreational use on a first-come, first-served basis at all times. Any questions or for weekend practices contact Chris White at email@example.com or (318) 255-5800
To accommodate private tournaments and special sporting events, the fields may be reserved as follows:
- Grass Softball, soccer/football fields $25.00 per hour or $150.00 per day
**Any questions regarding reservation request, please contact Chris White at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (318) 255-5800
The Tennis Courts are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM and Wednesday/Friday from 5:00PM to 10:00 PM unless there is a special event scheduled
- There are 9 courts available
- Any questions please contact Chris White at email@example.com or by phone (318) 255-5800
City Park Pavilions
The Parks & Recreation Department has several picnic pavilions in the parks located throughout the City. All pavilions are available on a first-come, first-served basis when no reservation exists.
For those wishing to ensure their event has a site secured, pavilion reservations are available as follows:
- Cook Park $100.00 per day
- Mayfield Park $100.00 per day
- Duncan Park $100.00 per day
- Huckleberry Trails Park $100.00 per day
Memorial Park, Roberts Park, and Sidney Smith Park are only available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not available to be reserved.
Fraser Field at Mayfield Park and Duncan Field at Duncan Park are not available to be reserved.
** Reservations only apply to the actual facility being reserved.
- The adjoining park areas remain open and available to the public at all times.
- Entire parks are not reserved.
- City ordinances remain in effect at all times.
- Insurance and/or deposits may be required for larger events at the discretion of RSC personnel.
- Please contact Amanda Lonadier at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (318) 255-5800 for any reservation inquires for City Parks
These fees may not be altered without the written authorization of the Ruston Sports Complex Director. Specific discounts may apply. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Ruston Sports Complex Director is final.